2.09.2007

Sorry, sorry, just a meme.

I don't normally do these, but I didn't have time for a good post yesterday, so this can fill in 'til I get a chance to write about my genius kids tomorrow...and also I love doing memes. Why? Because Richard Dawkins coined the term and I love so very much that it has become netspeak.


1. What time did you get up this morning?
Alarm went off at 9. I'm not really tired yet, but I think it's likely I will be during about the second spelling test today.

2. Diamonds or pearls? I have one piece of jewelry, and it's diamond.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Blood Diamond, and it was awesome.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Just one? I keep up with NCIS, House, Grey's Anatomy and Battlestar Galactica via download, but right now I'm hopelessly addicted to Stargate Atlantis.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Sometimes Oatmeal, more often nothing

6. Favorite restaurant? Memories, this German place in Seoul. My standards for good food are lower in Korea, but...so good.

7. What is your middle name? That sort of thing makes it hard to stay anonymous, doesn't it?

8. What food do you dislike? mushrooms

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Kris Delmhorst, Strange Conversations

10. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Rav 4, when I'm in the US to drive it.

11. Favorite sandwich? Fried egg, lately.

12. What characteristic do you despise? Stupidity, vapidity, willful ignorance

13. Favorite item of clothing? It's kind of cop-out to say my Thrashers jersey, isn't it.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Geez, how 'bout home? But no, I'd go back to St. Petersburg.

15. What color is your bathroom? white-ish

16. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't really have a favorite brand.

17. Where would you retire to? I haven't really thought that far ahead, honestly.

18.What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 21st. My sibs, mom and stepmom came to Chapel Hill and we drank a beer in the hotel lobby at midnight, then bloody marys at Sunday brunch the next day.

19. Favorite sport to watch? baseball and hockey

20. Farthest place you are sending this? I wouldn't know.

21. Who do you least expect to do this? Uh. I don't know.

22. Person you are tagging? I'm not compelling anyone else to do this.

23. Favorite saying? Honestly.

24. When is your birthday? 04/10

25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both.

26. What is your shoe size? 260

27. Pets? 2 dogs of my own (that's them on the sidebar), my family also has a dog and two cats

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? CAROLINA 79-DUKE 73

29. What did you want to be when you were little? I went through phases of fireman, vet, roboticist, virologist, aerospace engineer and sport psychologist. Now I'm going to be an evolutionary biologist.

30. How are you today? Very tired, because Korean soju is Not A Good Thing.

31. What is your favorite candy? tictacs, which they don't have in Korea.

32. What is your favorite flower? Don't have one.

33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? July 24.

34. What church do you attend? Why do we assume I attend a church? I am an atheist, and we don't do organization.

35. What is your full name? JeonjuTarHeel

36. What are you listening to right now? The Thrashers laying a beatdown on the Avs.

37. What was the last thing you ate? Galbi YanTanJip last night.

38. Do you wish on stars? Nope.

39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange

40. How is the weather right now? 'bout 35 and cloudy

41. Last person you spoke to on the phone? One of my friends

42. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, I don't really know the person who's blog I took it from, but sure!

1 comment:

janjanmom said...

Confession...I will have to look up vapid and Galbi YanTanJip. You are broadening my horizons.

I'm glad you played, and I too love a meme-stupid questions that don't come up in normal conversations.